The Gaby backpack - Grey recycled sail
- Maxi Yacht
- Genoa Jib
- Ocean / Race
- Natural Linen
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- Foam padding lining
- Adjustable cotton straps
- Top zip closure
- 2 interior slip pockets
- Leather reinforcements
- 1 small cord loop suspended inside the bag with stainless steel snap hook
- Leather embossed 727 Sailbags logo, sewn with the iconic zigzag stitch
- Gaby: exterior zip pocket
- Gabrielle: exterior slip pocket with detachable clutch (push button fastening)
This product is made from technical sails of racing or regatta boats that often have an exceptional history. Behind this branding, multiple wefts, processes and materials (carbon, kevlar, mylar, etc.) add up to the canvas that we collect from sailors.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page