Toiletry bag "Les Grands Classiques"
The spirit of travel and the elegance of ‘’La Belle Plaisance’’ of yesteryear is what 727 Sailbags wants to convey in its limited series ‘’Les Grands Classiques’’: leather goods designed in the sails of great classic yachts. 727 Sailbags has been inspired by these prestigious sailing ships and the bags of the first ocean-going travelers to create a collection of retro and vintage bags, of which the Toiletry bag Sumurun is one.
- The Toiletry bag "Les Grands Classiques" is the essential accessory to go to sea or on a trip:
- Flexible and resistant, it has a zipper closure and a generous size to store your belongings while traveling. Slip it easily into one of our Grands Classiques travel bags.
- The full grain leather inserts give the Sumurun travel accessories its elegance, and will evolve with time.
- The recycled sail was cut from the genoa of the yacht Sumurun, a 28-meter ketch designed in 1914 by the famous naval architect William Fife.
- Numbered pieces, limited edition.
These pieces with authentic character take up the history of the great classic yachts and are made from the sails of great yachts, such as the Sumurun or the Sunshine. This collection evokes the regattas of ‘’La Belle Epoque’’, the late 19th and early 20th centuries, aboard splendid classic yachts with sleek styles and elegant, harmonious curves. You will appreciate the bags and travel accessories of these limited editions for their quality of finish, their solidity and the elegance of their lines.
The use of natural materials, such as gold leather, is reminiscent of the work of seamanship and the wrapping of classic sailboat pulleys. The stainless steel eyelets and metal finishes evoke the details of the fittings of these traditional ships.
An authentication card sewn inside these pieces tells the story of the sail upcycled to design it.
- Yacht Sumurun
- Genoa Jib
- Leather base
- Limited edition
- Dimensions : 20,5 (L) x 19,5 (h) x 10 (p)
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- Full grain leather. Gold leather, from Italy
- Navy lining 100% cotton
- Highly resistant zip closure
- Cotton hanging strap
- Inside: 1 main compartment, 1 side patch pocket
We have recycled the dacron genoa (headsail) of Sumurun, a 28 meter ketch designed in 1914 by William Fife. Made from the headsail of this prestigious classic yacht, this series is limited and each piece is numbered.
Dacron is a polyester fiber that is not very sensitive to ultraviolet rays and weather. In sailing, this material is generally chosen for its resistance.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect everyday, through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, you can find it on the authentication sheet, present on the majority of our products. By giving a second life to the sails of boats, our team is commited for the protection of the environment. To learn more about sails, the raw material we recycle, please read our section on the life cycle of a sail.
Free delivery from 170€ to France, except for express delivery ;
Free delivery from 170€ to EU and Switzerland, except for the shipping of these products : deckchair, XXL and Duo bean bags, pole lamp.
- Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 3 to 6 business days
- Express delivery | 48h-72h business hours
- Free pick-up in store (in France) | 3 to 6 business days
EU and Switzerland: Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 4 to 8 business days
Worldwide and DOM-TOM: Standard home delivery | 6 to 12 business days
Products can be returned within 30 days.
Custom products cannot be exchanged, returned or reimbursed.
100% secure payment (Visa, Mastercard, Paypal)
For more details on our conditions, please visit our dedicated page Delivery and return