Solitaire du Figaro
Official partner of the Solitaire Le Figaro, 727 Sailbags has designed a collection in honor of this legendary race.
Our backpack was inspired from the Ocean and made with recycled sails. But we wanted it to be as fit for travelling the seas as it would be to go to work or to the gym.
Imagine a backpack in which you can fit:
- A laptop and its charger which you can access without having to empty your bag (fits up to 13” laptop)
- A secret pocket where you can safely hide your documents or money
- All the little things you need in your everyday life: keys, glasses, pens, a wallet, clothes, a toiletry bag
- And easy to open, yet safe.
- A pair of muddy shoes, or a wet towel and bathing suit in a part of the bag that can be easily cleaned
- Figaro II - Artemis N°37
- Main Sail
- Ocean / Race
- Solitaire du Figaro 2012
- Solitaire du Figaro
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- PVC lining
- Padded back panel
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- 3 positions buckle closure
- 1 main compartment and 1 pc compartment (13”)
- 1 exterior bottle holder compartment
- 4 pockets
- Leather reinforcements
- 1 small cord loop suspended inside the bag with stainless steel snap hook
- Volume: 17 L
A dedicated collection for these pieces made by 727 Sailbags, with the sails of racers from the previous editions. We have recycled the main sails of Artemis (Figaro 2 n°37).
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Free delivery from 170€ to France, except for express delivery ;
Free delivery from 170€ to EU and Switzerland, except for the shipping of these products : deckchair, XXL and Duo bean bags, pole lamp.
- Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 3 to 6 business days
- Express delivery | 48h-72h business hours
- Free pick-up in store (in France) | 3 to 6 business days
EU and Switzerland: Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 4 to 8 business days
Worldwide and DOM-TOM: Standard home delivery | 6 to 12 business days
Products can be returned within 30 days.
Custom products cannot be exchanged, returned or reimbursed.
100% secure payment (Visa, Mastercard, Paypal)
For more details on our conditions, please visit our dedicated page Delivery and return