Maxi BeanBag 140x140
- Recycled and collected in France
- Bean bag with removable cover
- Zip to empty/refill the bean bag
- High density polyester balls (2.5 - 3.5 mm diameter)
- Adjusting eyelets (strap/adjusting rope not supplied)
This product is made with spinnaker inserts. Invented in 1937, nylon is the oldest synthetic fiber used in sailcloth. Its lightness, elasticity and resistance make it the ideal material for the spinnaker of sailboats. Usually quite colorfull, the "spinnaker" is easy to spot on sea with its bubble shape at the front of boats sailing downwind.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Free delivery from 170€ to France, except for express delivery ;
Free delivery from 170€ to EU and Switzerland, except for the shipping of these products : deckchair, XXL and Duo bean bags, pole lamp.
- Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 3 to 6 business days
- Express delivery | 48h-72h business hours
- Free pick-up in store (in France) | 3 to 6 business days
EU and Switzerland: Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 4 to 8 business days
Worldwide and DOM-TOM: Standard home delivery | 6 to 12 business days
Products can be returned within 30 days.
Custom products cannot be exchanged, returned or reimbursed.
100% secure payment (Visa, Mastercard, Paypal)
For more details on our conditions, please visit our dedicated page Delivery and return