Red Men Polo shirt
Do you have The French Touch? Discover this decidedly French, sporty and casual chic collection, developed in collaboration with Ocean Racer Eric Péron.
The men’s polo shirt made with cotton and recycled sails patches is a staple of any sportswear wardrobe. It is an essential from 727 Sailbags for a chic, casual and unique style. The short sleeves men polo shirt made with 100% soft cotton does not itch and allows freedom of movement in any occasion.
The French Touch men’s polo shirt has lateral slits at the bottom hem and a 2-button placket with 2 727 Sailbags engraved wooden buttons. The sailing yacht drawing on the back is applied by serigraphy and includes a spinnaker sail patch. The collar made with recycled sails gives an emblematic final touch to this polo shirt.
- Recycled sails collected in France
- 100% Cotton Pique (210gr/m²), Oeko-Tex certified (Environment friendly)
- 2 wooden button engraved with 727 Sailbags
- 727 Sailbags badge on the right sleeve
- Sailing yacht drawing on the back applied by serigraphy
- Recycled sails on the collar back and sailing yacht on the back
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- Machine wash at low temperature, iron inside out, do not tumble dry
This product is made with spinnaker inserts. Invented in 1937, nylon is the oldest synthetic fiber used in sailcloth. Its lightness, elasticity and resistance make it the ideal material for the spinnaker of sailboats. Usually quite colorfull, the "spinnaker" is easy to spot on sea with its bubble shape at the front of boats sailing downwind.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Free delivery from 170€ to France, except for express delivery ;
Free delivery from 170€ to EU and Switzerland, except for the shipping of these products : deckchair, XXL and Duo bean bags, pole lamp.
- Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 3 to 6 business days
- Express delivery | 48h-72h business hours
- Free pick-up in store (in France) | 3 to 6 business days
EU and Switzerland: Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 4 to 8 business days
Worldwide and DOM-TOM: Standard home delivery | 6 to 12 business days
Products can be returned within 30 days.
Custom products cannot be exchanged, returned or reimbursed.
100% secure payment (Visa, Mastercard, Paypal)
For more details on our conditions, please visit our dedicated page Delivery and return