Women's sleeveless down jacket Extra Light recycled sail
Thought and designed for727 Sailbags, the puffer coat with its 100% polyester recycled water-repellent fabric, stitch-less quilting and colorful spinnaker will wrap you in a warm and cozy cocoon ready to take on winter.
The 727 Sailbags sense of detail and finishes are asserted with these recycled sails inserts and nylon zipper. The zipper has a chin protection to ensure comfort. You will find our signature inside the coat authentication label, a novelty at 727 Sailbags!
Additional benefit: the puffer coat can be put away thanks to an included back pocket and transform into a spinnaker pouch.
- Class 40
- Ocean / Race
- Transat Jacques Vabre 2019
- Bouteille recyclée
- 100% polyester recycled water-repellent fabric and insert made from recycled plastic bottles
- Stitch-less quilting, heat-sealed to ensure full seal ability
- 727 Sailbags labeling on the left chest with 3D HD printing
- New 727 Sailbags ecusson on the back
- 2 insides and 2 outside pockets
- Can be put away with the included back pocket and transform into a spinnaker pouch
- Orange spi fabric class 40 pouch from Transat Jacques Vabre 2019 and white serigraphy 727
- Matching orange inner bias edging
- Nylon Zipper
This product is made with spinnaker inserts. Invented in 1937, nylon is the oldest synthetic fiber used in sailcloth. Its lightness, elasticity and resistance make it the ideal material for the spinnaker of sailboats. Usually quite colorfull, the "spinnaker" is easy to spot on sea with its bubble shape at the front of boats sailing downwind.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Free delivery from 170€ to France, except for express delivery ;
Free delivery from 170€ to EU and Switzerland, except for the shipping of these products : deckchair, XXL and Duo bean bags, pole lamp.
- Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 3 to 6 business days
- Express delivery | 48h-72h business hours
- Free pick-up in store (in France) | 3 to 6 business days
EU and Switzerland: Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 4 to 8 business days
Worldwide and DOM-TOM: Standard home delivery | 6 to 12 business days
Products can be returned within 30 days.
Custom products cannot be exchanged, returned or reimbursed.
100% secure payment (Visa, Mastercard, Paypal)
For more details on our conditions, please visit our dedicated page Delivery and return