Men's sleeveless down jacket Friskett
This sleeveless jacket has become a must-have in the 727 Sailbags collection. Revisited by Manon, our stylist in Lorient, Brittany, this new Friskett down jacket gains in lightness, comfort, and elegance. Over a sweater, a shirt, or under a winter jacket, made of natural feathers and down, it will protect you from the cold.
Its waterproof zip and limited number of external seams reinforce the resistance of this vest to humidity and its water repellence. Very comfortable to wear with its full fleece lining that goes up to the collar and lines the side pockets, the Friskett down jacket is also functional and practical, especially for its two inside pockets: one zipped, the other patch.
The recycled sail inserts on the shoulders and collar come from a competition spinnaker sail that crossed the Atlantic during ‘’La Route du Rhum’’, the route of which is indicated inside the down jacket on a certificate of origin. The outer fabric and the fleece lining are made from recycled plastic bottles.
Here you are, ready to face any weather: let's go for the adventure, with the Friskett down jacket!
- Water-repellent marine fabric, in matte finish, made from 100% recycled polyester. Made
- from recycled plastic bottles,
- Natural feather and down filling,
- Fleece lining. Made from recycled plastic bottles,
- Sail part collected and recycled in France, in Brittany, from the spinnaker of an IMOCA
- sailboat that participated in the Route du Rhum transatlantic race,
- Certificate of origin of the sail silk-screened inside the jacket,
- Number 5 sewn in zig zag stitch on the back,
- 2 outside side pockets, lined with fleece
- 2 inside pockets: zipped on the left and patch with velcro closure on the right.
- Waterproof zippers, with Touline apple knots, made in marine rope.
This product is made with spinnaker inserts. Invented in 1937, nylon is the oldest synthetic fiber used in sailcloth. Its lightness, elasticity and resistance make it the ideal material for the spinnaker of sailboats. Usually quite colorfull, the "spinnaker" is easy to spot on sea with its bubble shape at the front of boats sailing downwind.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Free delivery from 170€ to France, except for express delivery ;
Free delivery from 170€ to EU and Switzerland, except for the shipping of these products : deckchair, XXL and Duo bean bags, pole lamp.
- Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 3 to 6 business days
- Express delivery | 48h-72h business hours
- Free pick-up in store (in France) | 3 to 6 business days
EU and Switzerland: Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 4 to 8 business days
Worldwide and DOM-TOM: Standard home delivery | 6 to 12 business days
Products can be returned within 30 days.
Custom products cannot be exchanged, returned or reimbursed.
100% secure payment (Visa, Mastercard, Paypal)
For more details on our conditions, please visit our dedicated page Delivery and return