Belem Satchel bag recycled sail
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- Fabric lining with leather details
- Cotton handles with leather details
- Adjustable and detachable carrying strap
- Top zip closure
- 1 exterior zipped pocket
- 2 exterior slip pockets
- Multiple pockets and compartments on the inside (cards, pens, documents, … )
- Leather embossed 727 Sailbags logo, sewn with the iconic zigzag stitch
Made from vintage Dacron sails reminiscent of classic yachts, the Belem collection by 727 Sailbags is inspired by the original sails of the legendary three-master. These sails are chosen for their strength, and feature the zig zag stitching of the original Belem sails.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Free delivery from 170€ to France, except for express delivery ;
Free delivery from 170€ to EU and Switzerland, except for the shipping of these products : deckchair, XXL and Duo bean bags, pole lamp.
- Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 3 to 6 business days
- Express delivery | 48h-72h business hours
- Free pick-up in store (in France) | 3 to 6 business days
EU and Switzerland: Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 4 to 8 business days
Worldwide and DOM-TOM: Standard home delivery | 6 to 12 business days
Products can be returned within 30 days.
Custom products cannot be exchanged, returned or reimbursed.
100% secure payment (Visa, Mastercard, Paypal)
For more details on our conditions, please visit our dedicated page Delivery and return