Grey and navy blue leather
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- Fabric lining with leather details
- Cotton handles with leather details
- Adjustable and detachable carrying strap
- Top zip closure
- 1 exterior zipped pocket
- 2 exterior slip pockets
- Multiple pockets and compartments on the inside (cards, pens, documents, … )
- Leather embossed 727 Sailbags logo, sewn with the iconic zigzag stitch
In order to make excellent quality bags, it is necessary to use the best materials. That's why we chose to recycle 3Di™ sails to make this product. Intended for offshore racing boats, 3Di™ sails are the fastest and most durable sails available, due to their manufacturing process.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Free delivery from 170€ to France, except for express delivery ;
Free delivery from 170€ to EU and Switzerland, except for the shipping of these products : deckchair, XXL and Duo bean bags, pole lamp.
- Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 3 to 6 business days
- Express delivery | 48h-72h business hours
- Free pick-up in store (in France) | 3 to 6 business days
EU and Switzerland: Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 4 to 8 business days
Worldwide and DOM-TOM: Standard home delivery | 6 to 12 business days
Products can be returned within 30 days.
Custom products cannot be exchanged, returned or reimbursed.
100% secure payment (Visa, Mastercard, Paypal)
For more details on our conditions, please visit our dedicated page Delivery and return