Yachting polo dress · dark blue
Maritime polo dress
Fall for this elegant beach dress, inspired by the mythical Polo shirt and the ample cut of a summer shirt. A classic revisited to wear with or without a belt. The belt in Wax and recycled spinnaker knotted around the waist gives a fitted shape.
The cotton is organic and OEKO-TEX certified, a label which advocates the use of eco-responsible materials.
- Ocean / Race
- Atlantique, Méditerranée, Caraïbes
- Summer Time
- Sailcloth collected and recycled in France
- Designed in France, made in an eco-responsible workshop in Portugal
- Cloth in 100% organic cotton piqué Oeko-Tex and GOTS-certifed environmental protection certification
- 200g/m² Mesh
- We designed this dress with the most ethical method possible. We use spinnaker cutoffs for the inserts, and recycled eco-responsible packaging
- Recycled sailcloth:recycled spinnaker sailcloth button holes, the sleeve labels and the back of the embroidered Yachting collar
- Large button holes with 7 wooden buttons made in France, engraved with 727 Sailbags
- Fine belt loops, for the wax and spinnaker belt
- Authenticity label on the manufacturer's label
This product is made with spinnaker inserts. Invented in 1937, nylon is the oldest synthetic fiber used in sailcloth. Its lightness, elasticity and resistance make it the ideal material for the spinnaker of sailboats. Usually quite colorfull, the "spinnaker" is easy to spot on sea with its bubble shape at the front of boats sailing downwind.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Free delivery from 170€ to France, except for express delivery ;
Free delivery from 170€ to EU and Switzerland, except for the shipping of these products : deckchair, XXL and Duo bean bags, pole lamp.
- Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 3 to 6 business days
- Express delivery | 48h-72h business hours
- Free pick-up in store (in France) | 3 to 6 business days
EU and Switzerland: Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 4 to 8 business days
Worldwide and DOM-TOM: Standard home delivery | 6 to 12 business days
Products can be returned within 30 days.
Custom products cannot be exchanged, returned or reimbursed.
100% secure payment (Visa, Mastercard, Paypal)
For more details on our conditions, please visit our dedicated page Delivery and return