Bag care : we suggest a light rinse with fresh water after a beach day. Dry the bag in the shade, not in direct spotlight.
- Technical sails collected and recycled in France
- Mesh base so sand can fall right through
- Steel eyelets and rope handles
- Large insigna number sewn with the iconic zigzag stitch
- A certificate of origin is sewn inside and tells the story of the sail
This product is made from technical sails of racing or regatta boats that often have an exceptional history. Behind this branding, multiple wefts, processes and materials (carbon, kevlar, mylar, etc.) add up to the canvas that we collect from sailors.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page