Men's sleeveless down jacket Belem voile recyclée
Take with you the history and authenticity of the legendary three-masted sailing ship : the Belem...
Our sleeveless down jacket is one of the must-have pieces of the 727 Sailbags collection. Redesigned by Manon, our stylist in Lorient, Brittany, we wanted this new Belem down jacket to be even more eco-friendly: with its water-repellent outer fabric and its filling made from recycled plastic bottles. Over a sweater, a shirt, or under a winter jacket, it will keep you warm all winter long. Elegant and very comfortable to wear, the Belem down jacket is also functional (two inside pockets, one zipped, the other patch) and practical with its spinnaker pocket which allows to store it in a compact way.
The recycled sail inserts on the shoulders and collar come from a gennaker of Tiara, a classic 54 foot yacht. You'll find all this information on the certificate of origin inside the down jacket.
Made from vintage sails reminiscent of classic yachts, the Belem x 727 Sailbags collaboration is unmistakably French in its elegance and authenticity. You're all set for adventure with the Belem down jacket!
- Water-repellent navy fabric in a matte finish, made from 100% recycled polyester. Made from recycled plastic bottles,
- Filling (wadding) made from recycled plastic bottles,
- Quilting without topstitching, thermo-welded for a total waterproofness,
- Sail parts collected and recycled in Brittany, France, from the gennaker of Tiara, a 54 feet classic yacht. Certificate of origin silk-screened on the inside
- Belem leather badge on the back,
- 2 outside side pockets,
- 2 inside pockets: zipped on the left and patched with velcro closure on the right,
- Zippers and wooden Kabig button, marine rope,
- Leather zipper pulls.
Made from vintage Dacron sails reminiscent of classic yachts, the Belem collection by 727 Sailbags is inspired by the original sails of the legendary three-master. These sails are chosen for their strength, and feature the zig zag stitching of the original Belem sails.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page