Duffel Bag Onshore - Navy Blue
White and Red
This deckchair features white recycled sailcloth and the number "890" in red, applied with our signature zig zag stitch.
Sturdy and comfortable, great for both indoor and outdoor use, this deckchair is adjustable in 3 positions, with stainless steel notches. The sailcloth is removable, if needed.
The structure with armrests is made of solid oak.
- Cruise boat
- Recycled sail, collected in France
- Treated Oak for external use
- Two rods help to take out and clean sailcloth
- Three adjustable positions
- Locker in stainless steel
- Two armrests
This product is made from a sail in dacron, that has cruised ! Dacron is a polyester fiber that is not very sensitive to ultraviolet rays and bad weather. Dacron sails are chosen for their resistance, to equip mainly dinghies and cruising boats.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page