Maxi Bean Bag 55x55 in
White and Red
Maxi bean bag made from recycled sailcloth.
Made from 100% recycled sail, this large and comfortable seat features a "473" red number applied on it with our signature zig zag stitch.
It has a removable cover and is great for both outdoor and indoor use. The filling is made of polystyrene beads.
- Ocean / Race
- Sail collected and recycled in France
- Removable cover
- Zip to empty/refill the bean bag
- High density polyester balls (2.5 - 3.5 mm diameter)
- Adjusting eyelets (strap/adjusting rope not supplied)
This product is made with spinnaker inserts. Invented in 1937, nylon is the oldest synthetic fiber used in sailcloth. Its lightness, elasticity and resistance make it the ideal material for the spinnaker of sailboats. Usually quite colorfull, the "spinnaker" is easy to spot on sea with its bubble shape at the front of boats sailing downwind.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page