In the tradition of the classic navy sweater, discover our new model with a raised collar, more airy but just as warm.
Its elbow patches are made of recycled spinnaker, whose sailing history you can find on the inside label of the sweater. The high collar is embellished with corozo buttons, an organic fiber.
- Made in Europe
- 100% merino wool, very soft to the touch
- Spinnaker sail elbow patches
- High collar with 3 buttons made of recycled corozo (organic fiber)
- 727 Sailbags patch
- Sail collected and recycled in France
This product is made with spinnaker inserts. Invented in 1937, nylon is the oldest synthetic fiber used in sailcloth. Its lightness, elasticity and resistance make it the ideal material for the spinnaker of sailboats. Usually quite colorfull, the "spinnaker" is easy to spot on sea with its bubble shape at the front of boats sailing downwind.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page