The Business Bag
Just like maxi yachts and ocean racing boats, where everything is ergonomic, technical, light and efficient, performance oriented, we have designed this collection with exceptional sails made of carbon fiber, kevlar or cuben fiber.
With its simple cut and its multipurpose storage compartments, the Business Bag will meet all your expectations. Made in 100% recycled sailcloth and accompanied by a removable shoulder strap, it is the perfect functional and elegant item for your professional needs.
In your hand, on your shoulder or crossed over: it can be worn in a comfortable way to facilitate all your trips.
- Genoa Jib
- Ocean / Race
- Team race
- Business Bag
- [US] étiquettes
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- Fabric lining with leather details
- Cotton handles with leather details
- Adjustable and detachable carrying strap
- Top zip closure
- 1 exterior zipped pocket
- 2 exterior slip pockets
- Multiple pockets and compartments on the inside (cards, pens, documents, … )
- Leather embossed 727 Sailbags logo, sewn with the iconic zigzag stitch
In order to make excellent quality bags, it is necessary to use the best materials. That's why we chose to recycle 3Di™ sails to make this product. Intended for offshore racing boats, 3Di™ sails are the fastest and most durable sails available, due to their manufacturing process.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page