Practical and timeless, our hooded sweater is your daily ally in the city or at sea – so you can fill up on adventures with style and comfort.
- 100% cotton, marine terry knit - 610gr/m2
- Ribbed cuffs and waist
- Soft, non “crunchy” recycled spinnaker elbow pads
- Round marine patch featuring a white 727 Sailbags logo, heart side
- Drawstrings with metal tips and stainless silver eyelets
- Metal zipper for opening
- Front ventral pocket
- “Recycled sail” label sewn at the bottom
The Zip Hoodie has a normal fit. For men, we recommend you take your usual size. For women, we recommend a size under your usual size.
This product is made with spinnaker inserts. Invented in 1937, nylon is the oldest synthetic fiber used in sailcloth. Its lightness, elasticity and resistance make it the ideal material for the spinnaker of sailboats. Usually quite colorfull, the "spinnaker" is easy to spot on sea with its bubble shape at the front of boats sailing downwind.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page