Women's sailor sweater
Merino Wool Grey
This sailor sweater is a timeless piece for your wardrobe that you'll wear year after year.
A classic and well-cut sailor sweater knit in 100% merino wool, in grey with elbow patches made using recycled grey spinnaker sailcloth. It comes in both regular fit and hip length cut.
- Laine mérinos
- Designed and made in France
- 100% merino wool
- Elbow pads made of 100% recycled spinnaker sail
- Sailcloth collected and recycled in France
- 3 buttons on the left shoulder
- 727 Sailbags label on the right arm
- Regular fit, hip lenght cut
This product is made with spinnaker inserts. Invented in 1937, nylon is the oldest synthetic fiber used in sailcloth. Its lightness, elasticity and resistance make it the ideal material for the spinnaker of sailboats. Usually quite colorfull, the "spinnaker" is easy to spot on sea with its bubble shape at the front of boats sailing downwind.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page