The bucket bag recycled sail
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- Internal lining made with spinnaker sail
- Cotton handles
- Lace-sliding closure
- Big exterior slip pockets on the front and on the back
- 1 zip and 2 slip interior pockets
- Leather reinforcements
- 1 small cord loop suspended inside the bag with a stainless steel snap hook
- Leather embossed 727 Sailbags logo, sewn with the iconic zigzag stitch
This product is made from a sail in dacron, that has cruised ! Dacron is a polyester fiber that is not very sensitive to ultraviolet rays and bad weather. Dacron sails are chosen for their resistance, to equip mainly dinghies and cruising boats.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Free delivery from 170€ to France, except for express delivery ;
Free delivery from 170€ to EU and Switzerland, except for the shipping of these products : deckchair, XXL and Duo bean bags, pole lamp.
- Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 3 to 6 business days
- Express delivery | 48h-72h business hours
- Free pick-up in store (in France) | 3 to 6 business days
EU and Switzerland: Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 4 to 8 business days
Worldwide and DOM-TOM: Standard home delivery | 6 to 12 business days
Products can be returned within 30 days.
Custom products cannot be exchanged, returned or reimbursed.
100% secure payment (Visa, Mastercard, Paypal)
For more details on our conditions, please visit our dedicated page Delivery and return