Polochon Duffel Bag Initiatives-Coeur voile recyclée
Initiatives-Cœur x 727 Sailbags: a collaboration with heart.
The story of our collection begins in 2020. In the middle of the 2019 Transat Jacques Vabres, Sam Davies and Paul Meilhat tore the gennaker of the 60-foot Imoca Initiatives-Cœur. On their return, they bring the sail to our workshop to be recycled and transformed into bags. The products of our special Initiatives-Coeur edition were designed with Sam Davies; part of the profits are donated to the Mécénat Chirurgie Cardiaque Association, as part of the Initiatives-Coeur project. The funds are used to operate on children with heart malformations in France.
- The duffle bag Initiatives-Coeur is made from 100% recycled sails.
- Light and practical, the duffel bag may be carried in your hand or on your shoulder.
- You can take it with you as a carry-on.
- A certificate of origin has been sewn inside and tells the story behind the sails
- Numbered pieces, limited edition.
- Cruise boat
- Main Sail
- Ocean / Race
- Limited serie
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- 100% cotton lining
- Cotton handles with leather details
- An adjustable carry strap with snap hooks (for the Navy model)
- Top zip closure
- 2 interior slip pockets
- Volume : 30 L
This product is made from a sail in dacron, that has cruised ! Dacron is a polyester fiber that is not very sensitive to ultraviolet rays and bad weather. Dacron sails are chosen for their resistance, to equip mainly dinghies and cruising boats.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Free delivery from 170€ to France, except for express delivery ;
Free delivery from 170€ to EU and Switzerland, except for the shipping of these products : deckchair, XXL and Duo bean bags, pole lamp.
- Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 3 to 6 business days
- Express delivery | 48h-72h business hours
- Free pick-up in store (in France) | 3 to 6 business days
EU and Switzerland: Standard delivery (home and picking point) | 4 to 8 business days
Worldwide and DOM-TOM: Standard home delivery | 6 to 12 business days
Products can be returned within 30 days.
Custom products cannot be exchanged, returned or reimbursed.
100% secure payment (Visa, Mastercard, Paypal)
For more details on our conditions, please visit our dedicated page Delivery and return