Travel Bag Carla
Whether you’re headed on your next sailing trip, weekend getaway, or a flight to the South: a practical travel bag is key. That's why the team at 727 Sailbags loves the Carla travel bag, and why it's one of our best sellers.
Stylish and durable, its generous format can fit all your belongings and essential travel items - from clothes, to shoes and even a laptop. Its size is cabin-approved.
This Carla is made with a navy fabric base and a large pink“9”, sewn with our iconic zigzag stitch.
A certificate of origin is sewn inside and tells the story of the sail.
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- 100% cotton lining
- Rope handles
- Top zip closure
- 1 zip and 2 slip interior pockets
- 2 small cord loops suspended inside the bag, one of which with a stainless steel snap hook
- Steel eyelets
- 727 Sailbags logo sewn with the iconic zigzag stitch
- Volume : 47 L
This product is made from a sail in dacron, that has cruised ! Dacron is a polyester fiber that is not very sensitive to ultraviolet rays and bad weather. Dacron sails are chosen for their resistance, to equip mainly dinghies and cruising boats.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page