Annapolis Charlie handbag voile recyclée
For this special and limited Annapolis collection, we have taken the Thomas Point Lighthouse located on the western shore of the Chesapeake Bay in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. It is the only lighthouse of its type still standing on its original site.
The Charlie Annapolis is made from 100% recycled sails. An authentication form has been sewn inside and certifies the origin of the sail.
Simple, elegant and practical, the Gwen Tote bag is perfect for your quick errands run, the beach or your everyday boating life! A computer will easily fit into place, as well as all the necessary accessories for your day.
- Maxi Yacht
- Ocean / Race
- Atlantic and Mediterranean
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- 100% cotton lining
- Top zip closure
- 1 zip and 2 slip interior pockets
- 2 small cord loops suspended inside the bag, one of which with a stainless steel snap hook
- Steel eyelets
- Leather embossed 727 Sailbags logo, sewn with the iconic zigzag stitch
This product is made from technical sails of racing or regatta boats that often have an exceptional history. Behind this branding, multiple wefts, processes and materials (carbon, kevlar, mylar, etc.) add up to the canvas that we collect from sailors.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page