Created for sailing, designed for everyday
Our Dinghy backpack was inspired from the Ocean and made with 100% recycled sails. For your travels, going to the gym or the office, we imagined a bag that’s completely functional, comfortable, as well as stylish. A 17-liter pack with smart internal organization ‑ including a dedicated laptop compartment ‑ our Dinghy backpack will have you ready for whatever adventure you’re getting back to.
Our Dinghy Royal Blue is made from 100% recycled black technical sail, a black acrylic base and yellow leather details.
A certificate of origin is sewn inside and tells the story of the sail.
- IMOCA 60'
- Genoa Jib
- Ocean / Race
- Single-handed round-the-world race
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- PVC lining
- Padded back panel
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- 3 positions buckle closure
- 1 main compartment and 1 pc compartment (13”)
- 1 exterior bottle holder compartment
- 4 pockets
- Leather reinforcements
- 1 small cord loop suspended inside the bag with stainless steel snap hook
- Volume: 17 L
This product is made from technical sails of racing or regatta boats that often have an exceptional history. Behind this branding, multiple wefts, processes and materials (carbon, kevlar, mylar, etc.) add up to the canvas that we collect from sailors.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page