Half-moon cross-body bag recycled sail
With its slightly retro half-moon shape and its graphic shoulder strap, this small bag is an elegant yet practical accessory to accompany you to work, on a walk by the seaside or take out in the evening. A true everyday ally, the Half-moon combines the nobility of leather, the authenticity of vintage sailing and the emotions of technical sailing.
To be worn either on the shoulder or across the body, the Half-moon bag opens and closes quickly thanks to its leather flap with invisible magnet. Easily slip in your keys, a book, a camera, or even the Complice wallet, from our same collection.
The decorative bands in recycled technical sail, both on the front and on the strap, provide a touch of originality, as well as modernity. Easy to wear, its natural shades go with any outfit!
A certificate of origin is also sewn inside each bag, guaranteeing the origin of the sail used to create it.
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- Decorative beige technical sail strip on front and back
- Smooth leather flap in the shape of a half moon
- Invisible magnet opening system
- 39.5-inch long leather shoulder strap
- Removable shoulder strap with round snap hooks on the sides
- 100% natural cotton lining with 1 inside zipped pocket
- 727 Sailbags logo embossed on the leather flap
This product is made from technical sails of racing or regatta boats that often have an exceptional history. Behind this branding, multiple wefts, processes and materials (carbon, kevlar, mylar, etc.) add up to the canvas that we collect from sailors.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page