Hand Bag Legend
Leather and Grey
Road to the French Riviera.Shade yourself under the olive trees from the heat of the midday sun. A destination that instills the relaxation within and takes the time to live. Near the coast, in the hinterland, is a refuge filled with tranquillity and warmth. A parenthesis, where we agree upon a moment of relaxation, cradled by the surrounding nature. It is in this warm atmosphere that the inspiration and the decor of our collection was born.
It was with him that 727 Sailbags were born. It is therefore the most iconic bag of the brand. A bag whose shape, colors and material have been thought for months. A bag that will become, for sure, your most faithful companion. Elegant and understated, its perfect fit makes it the chic accessory that goes with evening outfits like those every day. Neither too small nor too big: this bag is the perfect size to gather most of your day.
A certificate of origin has been sewn inside and tells the story behind the sails.
- Cruise boat
- Main Sail
- Ocean / Race
- Leather base
- French Riviera
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- 100% cotton lining
- Rope handles (recycled cotton straps for the Intrépide model)
- Top zip closure
- 1 zip and 2 slip interior pockets
- 2 interior slip pockets for the Intrépide model
- 2 small cord loops suspended inside the bag, one of which with a stainless steel snap hook
- Steel eyelets
- 727 Sailbags logo sewn with the iconic zigzag stitch
This product is made from a sail in dacron, that has cruised ! Dacron is a polyester fiber that is not very sensitive to ultraviolet rays and bad weather. Dacron sails are chosen for their resistance, to equip mainly dinghies and cruising boats.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page