Hand Bag The Intrepid
Black and Yellow
Made from100% recycled sailcloth, the Intrepid hand bag has a perfect size and look for any occasion. It is chic enough for a night outting, yet casual enough for everyday use. Its format is large enough to fit all your daily essentials.
Thanks to its two handles, carry it by hand or on your shoulder.
A certificate of origin has been sewn inside and tells the story behind the sails.
- Cruise boat
- Main Sail
- Ocean / Race
- French Riviera
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- 100% cotton lining
- Rope handles (recycled cotton straps for the Intrépide model)
- Top zip closure
- 1 zip and 2 slip interior pockets
- 2 interior slip pockets for the Intrépide model
- 2 small cord loops suspended inside the bag, one of which with a stainless steel snap hook
- Steel eyelets
- 727 Sailbags logo sewn with the iconic zigzag stitch
This product is made from a sail in dacron, that has cruised ! Dacron is a polyester fiber that is not very sensitive to ultraviolet rays and bad weather. Dacron sails are chosen for their resistance, to equip mainly dinghies and cruising boats.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page