- Sails collected and recycled in France
- 100% cotton lining
- Adjustable carrying rope strap
- 1 leather handle
- 1 exterior zip pocket
- 2 interior pockets
- 2 small cord loops suspended inside the bag, one of which with a stainless steel snap hook
- Steel eyelets
- Leather embossed Belem x 727 Sailbags logo, sewn with the iconic zigzag stitch
Made from vintage Dacron sails reminiscent of classic yachts, the Belem collection by 727 Sailbags is inspired by the original sails of the legendary three-master. These sails are chosen for their strength, and feature the zig zag stitching of the original Belem sails.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page