Onshore duffel bag
A tried-and-true weekender bag, our Onshore was designed for smart traveling. It is large enough to pack several days worth of clothing, yet compact enough to be taken as a carry-on. Light, sturdy and stylish, you'll want to take it to the beach, the city and wherever else your next adventure takes you...
A certificate of origin has been sewn inside and tells the story behind the sail used to craft this bag.
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- 100% cotton lining
- Cotton handles with leather details and Velcro strips
- Top zip closure
- 1 exterior pocket with Velcro
- 2 interior slip pockets
- 727 Sailbags logo sewn with the iconic zigzag stitch
- Volume: 45 L
This product is made from a sail in dacron, that has cruised ! Dacron is a polyester fiber that is not very sensitive to ultraviolet rays and bad weather. Dacron sails are chosen for their resistance, to equip mainly dinghies and cruising boats.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page