Duffel Bag Onshore Light Grey recycled sail
For a weekend break or a last-minute trip, the Onshore bag is the companion of your dreams! Its spacious format, ideal for packing in all your essentials, is accepted as cabin luggage. With its harmonious colours, this model is the perfect partner for men and women.
- Super Yacht 120
- Main sail
- Ocean / Race
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- 100% cotton lining
- Cotton handles with leather details and Velcro strips
- Top zip closure
- 1 exterior pocket with Velcro
- 2 interior slip pockets
- 727 Sailbags logo sewn with the iconic zigzag stitch
- Volume: 45 L
This product is made from technical sails of racing or regatta boats that often have an exceptional history. Behind this branding, multiple wefts, processes and materials (carbon, kevlar, mylar, etc.) add up to the canvas that we collect from sailors.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page