Pocket recycled sail
Designed as a universal pouch, the Pocket can alternatively serve as a purse, a small kit for lip balm, or somewhere to put all those loyalty cards that clutter up your wallet. It is particularly useful for your metro and tram pass and, with its carabiner, can be attached to a key ring or the cords provided inside the handbags in most of our collections.
- Cruise boat
- Genoa Jib
- Ocean / Race
- Atlantic and Mediterranean
- Recycled and collected in France
- Zip pocket with metal slider
- Stainless steel carabiner for quick and easy hook-up
This product is made from a sail in dacron, that has cruised ! Dacron is a polyester fiber that is not very sensitive to ultraviolet rays and bad weather. Dacron sails are chosen for their resistance, to equip mainly dinghies and cruising boats.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page