Hand Bag The Intrepid Mer du Sud
The Calypso cross-body bag recycled sail
A wardrobe classic, the Calypso is made with 100% recycled sails. Small, yet large enough to fit your daily essentials, you can carry it around everywhere. Equipped with a removable leather shoulder strap, this cross-body bag is comfortable and easy to pair with most outfits.
This handbag with flap combines smooth leather with sailcloth. Its 100% cotton inside lining includes a zipped patch pocket. Hooks on both sides make it easy to remove the shoulder strap or to attach other elements.
- Cruise boat
- Main Sail
- Ocean / Race
- Leather base
- French Riviera
- Recycled sails collected in France
- Leather Flap
- Push button opening with leather pad
- Removable leather shoulder strap. Total length: 115cm
- Hooks on both sides of the strap for easy removal
- 100% cotton lining
- 1 internal zipped patch pocket
This product is made from a sail in dacron, that has cruised ! Dacron is a polyester fiber that is not very sensitive to ultraviolet rays and bad weather. Dacron sails are chosen for their resistance, to equip mainly dinghies and cruising boats.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page