Our Wally backpack is made from 100% recycled sail, a soft leather base and robust zig zag stitching, symbol of the legendary three-masted ship.
Thought for travelers, this bag is equipped with multiple compartments giving all your belongings – including a 17’’ laptop - a dedicated spot. Whether packed for a bike ride or a walk on the beach, the Wally will be the ideal companion. This backpack is very spacious and looks unique and authentic!
An authentication form has been sewn inside and certifies the origin of the sail.
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- Spinnaker lining
- Top zip closure
- 1 main compartment
- Padded back panel
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Leather reinforcements
- Cotton handles with snap closure on leather flaps
- 1 exterior bottle holder compartment
- 1 exterior zipped pocket
- 1 zip and 2 slip interior pockets
- Leather embossed 727 Sailbags logo, sewn with the iconic zigzag stitch
- Volume : 19 L
Made from vintage Dacron sails reminiscent of classic yachts, the Belem collection by 727 Sailbags is inspired by the original sails of the legendary three-master. These sails are chosen for their strength, and feature the zig zag stitching of the original Belem sails.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page