The bucket bag Summer time recycled sail
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- Internal lining made with spinnaker sail
- Cotton handles
- Lace-sliding closure
- Big exterior slip pockets on the front and on the back
- 1 zip and 2 slip interior pockets
- Leather reinforcements
- 1 small cord loop suspended inside the bag with a stainless steel snap hook
- Leather embossed 727 Sailbags logo, sewn with the iconic zigzag stitch
This product is made from a sail in dacron, that has cruised ! Dacron is a polyester fiber that is not very sensitive to ultraviolet rays and bad weather. Dacron sails are chosen for their resistance, to equip mainly dinghies and cruising boats.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page