Light Grey - Dinghy backpack recycled sail
Created for sailing, designed for everyday
Our backpack was inspired from the Ocean and made with recycled sails. But we wanted it to be as fit for travelling the seas as it would be to go to work or to the gym.
We imagined a bag that could be functional, comfortable, elegant - with a french touch, and made from 100% recycled sail.
To explore the city, discover the Dinghy Amber with its colours and exceptional material.
Recycled sailcloth moves into town.
Imagine a backpack in which you can fit:
- A laptop and its charger which you can access without having to empty your bag (fits up to 13” laptop)
- A secret pocket where you can safely hide your documents or money
- All the little things you need in your everyday life: keys, glasses, pens, a wallet, clothes, a toiletry bag
- And easy to open, yet safe.
- A pair of muddy shoes, or a wet towel and bathing suit in a part of the bag that can be easily cleaned.
- Super Yacht 120
- Genoa Jib
- Ocean / Race
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- PVC lining
- Padded back panel
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- 3 positions buckle closure
- 1 main compartment and 1 pc compartment (13”)
- 1 exterior bottle holder compartment
- 4 pockets
- Leather reinforcements
- 1 small cord loop suspended inside the bag with stainless steel snap hook
- Volume: 17 L
This product is made from technical sails of racing or regatta boats that often have an exceptional history. Behind this branding, multiple wefts, processes and materials (carbon, kevlar, mylar, etc.) add up to the canvas that we collect from sailors.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page