Hand bag Sweetie Esterel - Yellow recycled sail
Inspired by the Mediterranean coast, with its multiple ochre hues, this collection evokes the stone warmth, the end of summer golden foliage, the smell of thyme and the colors of the fall.
Resistant, stylish and durable, the Sweetie Esterel is the perfect handbag for your everyday life.Its dimensions and size are perfect for your PC and your everyday accessories. Made from 100% recycled sail and yerllow canva, the Sweetie handbag will warm up your winter outfits!
A certificate of origin is sewn inside and tells the story behind the sails.
- Figaro II
- Genoa Jib
- Ocean / Race
- Atlantic and Mediterranean
- Esterel capsule
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- Rope handles
- Magnetic closure
- 1 interior zip pocket
- 2 small cord loops suspended inside the bag, one of which with a stainless steel snap hook
- 727 Sailbags logo sewn with the iconic zigzag stitch
This product is made from technical sails of racing or regatta boats that often have an exceptional history. Behind this branding, multiple wefts, processes and materials (carbon, kevlar, mylar, etc.) add up to the canvas that we collect from sailors.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page