Yachting polo dress - Navy voile recyclée
- Sailcloth collected and recycled in France
- Designed in France, made in an eco-responsible workshop in Portugal
- Cloth in 100% organic cotton piqué Oeko-Tex and GOTS-certifed environmental protection certification
- 200g/m² Mesh
- We designed this dress with the most ethical method possible. We use spinnaker cutoffs for the inserts, and recycled eco-responsible packaging
- Recycled sailcloth: recycled spinnaker on the edge of the skirt, collar badges and the Sailing Valley
- Zip at the waist
- Authenticity label on the manufacturer's label
This product is made with spinnaker inserts. Invented in 1937, nylon is the oldest synthetic fiber used in sailcloth. Its lightness, elasticity and resistance make it the ideal material for the spinnaker of sailboats. Usually quite colorfull, the "spinnaker" is easy to spot on sea with its bubble shape at the front of boats sailing downwind.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page