Berlingo Door Stopper · Breton Stripes
Hand Bag Legend
Made from old sails reminiscent of classic yachts, the Belem x 727 Sailbags collaboration undeniably represents French elegance and authenticity.
Leather and sail: two exceptional materials for an elegant and useful creation.
To preserve the legacy of the legendary Belem yacht, 727 Sailbags donates a portion of the profits from this collection to the Belem Foundation.
Our Belem Legend handbag is made from 100% recycled sail, a soft leather base and robust zig zag stitching, symbol of the legendary three-masted ship.
An authentication form has been sewn inside and certifies the origin of the sail.
- Main Sail
- Leather base
- Limited serie
- Sails collected and recycled in France
- 100% cotton lining
- Rope handles (recycled cotton straps for the Intrépide model)
- Top zip closure
- 1 zip and 2 slip interior pockets
- 2 interior slip pockets for the Intrépide model
- 2 small cord loops suspended inside the bag, one of which with a stainless steel snap hook
- Steel eyelets
- 727 Sailbags logo sewn with the iconic zigzag stitch
Made from vintage Dacron sails reminiscent of classic yachts, the Belem collection by 727 Sailbags is inspired by the original sails of the legendary three-master. These sails are chosen for their strength, and feature the zig zag stitching of the original Belem sails.
In our workshop in Lorient, Brittany, we collect sails every day. Through these sails, singular stories of navigations. Each sail has its own story, and you can learn about it on the authentication sheet that you can find on most of our products. By giving a second life to the these sails, we commit for the preservation of the environment. To learn more about the different sails we upcycle, please read the segment about the life cycle of a sail.
Shipping (UPS) :
- Usa : 2-8 business days.
- Canada : 5-10 business days
- Free pick-up in store, Maryland MD | 1 to 3 business days
Return: Products can be returned within 14 days
- For more details on shipping and returns, go to the delivery and return page